Thursday, March 30, 2006

oh how i love spring...

i really shouldn't be messing around with my new, fun, little blog right now. i should be packing...and doing laundry...and going to the grocery store. see, i'm leaving to go to Africa tomorrow afternoon and i don't have a thing packed. seriously. what am i doing? i'm procrastinating, that's what i'm doing.

i got to sub in a preschool class today. it was so fun! it made me miss my kiddos from my classroom last year. i wonder what they're all up to this year...anyway, just wanted to put a quick note in here before i start my chores. i hope you all (translation: rachel and anyone else that has found this blog) have a great week and i'll see you back here around April 10.

4 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

No need to grocery shop - I'm sure Dave will be eating over here most days anyway, if he's not dining on Cheerios or Chipotle. =)

Hurry home... I have a feeling I'm going to be a widow to Tiger Woods 2005 for the next week and a half!

2:55 PM  
Blogger Okie said...

Hi there, red. I came over from your friend, Rachel's blog. Welcome to our little corner of the net! I am SO jealous of you for going to Africa. I visited Namibia a couple of years back and loved it. One day I'll return. Victoria Falls and the Serengeti are on my list. Please tell us all about it upon your return.

3:51 PM  
Blogger Aunt Eliz said...

Hey. I found your blog through your friend Rachel, whose blog I found through my friend Jennie. So welcome to the blogging world. I hope you have a fabulous trip. Maybe you could post some pictures on your blog when you get home. Safe journey!

6:08 AM  
Blogger bevy said...

Hi. Rachel made me come over here and say hi.

7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home