Monday, April 10, 2006

Back from North Africa!

Aslema! (Hello in Arabic)

Well, just like that, I'm back in the U.S. I just spent 9 days in a beautiful part of the world. I was on a team of 8 women who went to North Africa to pray for the country and for their cities. We met so many amazing people and I was fascinated with learning about a new culture and part of the world. I have so many stories to share and so many pictures to post, but for now I'll just stick to a few. One of the huge blessings about this trip was getting to go with my sisters. We had the opportunity to sing for a few people while we were there, and it was so neat to be able to share God's love in this way. I am still processing all that God was trying to teach me over the last week...I will continue to share stories throughout the coming days as they come to me. I hope you enjoy the pictures.

Bislema! (Goodbye)




1 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

I love that picture of you and the statue - you make a pretty convincing Roman. I'm so glad you had a good time... but we're happy to have you back in the land of Buckeye.

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home