Tuesday, August 15, 2006




August 15, 1983
That was a fun day. Grandma came to stay with us while mom and dad went to the hospital. I remember getting the phone call that we had a new baby sister. We were ecstatic! Someone to dress up, boss around and love on was going to be coming home soon!

Through these past 23 years, we've all learned a lot about you:

- You have the sweetest, most tender heart because you would cry when Annie and I fought.
- You proved that you're one tough cookie after your surgery. (that helmet was a great look on you)
- You know what you want and who you are as a person
- You've never quite liked junk food like the rest of us. You were the "I'd rather have fruit, mom" kid.
- You have a voice like an angel...no seriously.

There are so many things I love about you. So, here's to your day being a super special one. We love you very much!

Happy Birthday Molly!
Love, your big sis

p.s. go ahead and laugh it up at my poodle perm. i'm used to it.

5 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

That is SUCH a cute picture.

Happy Birthday Molly!

7:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that Perm. Molly did it better, however, on that infamous Ski trip of 02'.

9:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for the birthday wishes!!! i'm calling you now.
i love you!

3:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok - thanks for making the mother cry - oh, and Gayla too - she walked in on me while I was reading your blog.

5:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so is dave going to london? call me this week if you have time. i want to hear how your first week goes. i'll be praying for you.

4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home