Sunday, September 10, 2006

How do you spell stress relief?

My life is full of so many unknowns right now. Many of them having to do with school, many of them personal. It's times like this that I find myself so overwhelmed that I don't know what to do with myself. Throughout my life, when a stressful time would come around, I would find myself in front of the piano more. Playing piano has always been a good way to relieve my stress. When I have a lot on my mind, I can sit and play forever and just think. I might give that a shot tomorrow.
I hope you all had a great weekend. Enjoy the week!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me too!
I guess I didn't ever realize I was playing piano because I was stressed, but I always ended up there. It totally relaxes me and causes my mind to stop spinning and just focus on the music.

I hope your world slows down soon.

7:03 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

If I played the piano to de-stress, I'd have myself (and whoever was around listening to me) in tears. I'll let you talented ladies stick to that method! =)

Just a few more weeks, Sarah, and all those unknowns will be a thing of the past. Waiting sucks, but hang in there! Let me know what we can do.

7:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok. I finally got it to work. I've missed a lot of your posts!

I'm with you on piano as a stress reliever. It's always the bet option for me.

I love you.

7:12 PM  
Blogger Jackie Sue said...

Hey Sarah! I love that you play piano when you're stressed out; I love listening to piano music, and was always jealous of people who stuck with it and really became good. I hope you feel better soon!

6:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's one of the things I miss most about all of you being gone... the piano playing (not the being stressed part). I love you so much! mom xo

9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home