Friday, April 21, 2006

Trash Day

When I'm not working, I love taking Lucy for long walks around the neighborhood. It's one of my favorite things to do to start my day. The following interaction happened on our walk this morning.

Trash Man: "Hey Red! How you doin'?"
Me: "I'm good, how are you?"
Trash Man: "I'm good - now that I got to see you today"

wha?

I'm all for being friendly, but him calling me "Red" made me come close to running at him with fists flying. How did he know how much I HATE being called that? Maybe he's been talking to Mimsies...

1 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

Yay! He must have gotten the flyer I sent around the city with your picture on it and a caption that says, "If you see this woman, call her RED and hit on her!"

Love,
Blondie

1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home