Sunday, April 30, 2006

Spring Break follow-up

So I finished my chair project. It took me about 3-4 days to complete it all. After I was finished I decided I don't want to have to paint chairs EVER again. Too many little spindles! In addition, I did clean my house, but it wasn't until today (ahem, one week after spring break) that I gave it a good cleaning. i.e. mopping the floor.

Things I love about a clean house:

1. vacuum lines on the carpet
2. a shiny, paw-free kitchen floor (can you spot the black beauty in the picture? look closely...)
3. the yummy apple smell of the lysol (seriously, it smells great!)

So now, I need to catch up on my bible study and do a few loads of laundry. We're going to our church's communion service tonight. It'll be the first time we've attended since we started going to the church last November. It's taken us a long time to say we're ready to go to a Sunday night service. We've both been out of the routine of going on Sunday nights. I don't think I've gone to Sunday night church since I was in elementary school, to tell you the truth. How many of you go to Sunday night services? (I realize there are probably only 2 of you that read my blog...maybe this will pull in some new visitors)




1 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

We went EVERY SINGLE SUNDAY growing up. I seriously think I only missed twice during my whole childhood, and that was only when I was coughing up blood or something. You don't get away with much as the pastor's kid. (Plus we were the only kids who had to DRESS UP for Sunday night service when all the other kids were in jeans.) Nowadays? Nope. Pretty sad, huh? All that ingrained parental teaching apparently didn't stick.

7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home