Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Good times in Oklahoma...

I just returned last night from spending 5 days in Tulsa, OK for my best friend's (C's) wedding. It was so much fun - I didn't want it to end! I spent the time "coordinating" the wedding and running errands for the bride. For 3 days before, my best buds and I got to spend quality time together: hanging out in the hotel, going shopping and throwing a bachelorette party. It was a fantastic time! So fantastic, that saying goodbye to all of them made me misty. I miss my girls. I miss living close to them and seeing them more often. It was such a fun time! I'm attaching a few pics from our weekend. (Isn't C a beautiful bride?)


The Girls



My buddy Tara



Wedding Coordinating



C & T - so precious!



Me, C, my sister Molly



All our college friends

2 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

I love her big funky earrings! I need to see that last picture bigger so I can look at everyone...

Glad you had a good time.

7:55 PM  
Blogger sarah p said...

Yes, I was responsible for the flowers. We ordered them from Sam's and then put them together in her parent's kitchen. It was a lot of fun!

6:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home