Tuesday, May 16, 2006

I'm Employed!

Just a quick note to let you know that I got a teaching job for next school year. I'll start in August.

HELLOOOO summer!

What a relief to know where I'll be in the fall! What a relief that I got the job that I really really wanted. What a relief that God knew all of this before me. (and still, I worry...) I am thrilled with the way things have turned out!

In other news, my parents left this morning after a nice 4-day weekend here in Cincinnati. We had a wonderful time showing them around and just hanging out. We enjoyed some delish food and even managed to sneak in a movie. (p.s. MI:3 is surprisingly very good!) It's always so good to have the folks around. I miss being able to hop in the car to drive to see them on the weekends. Oh well, such is the life of a Midwesterner, right?

pictures of our weekend to come...

1 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

Good... I need to see some pics of Primavista!

6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home