Sunday, June 11, 2006

57 degrees in June

yuck! The weather all weekend has been cold and rainy. It feels like fall again! I'm ready for more sunshine! Just a quick update - only one more week to go on my online class and I will be FREE for the summer. I can't wait! I just turned in my 2nd paper and now I have a week to get a kickin' PowerPoint presentation together on Homeschooling. Mimsies is going to show me the ropes of PowerPoint (I'm a Mac girl). If any of you have any homeschooling stories or experiences, I'd love to hear them. I'm supposed to research the pros and cons of Homeschooling. It should be interesting. Hope you all had a great weekend!

1 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

That Jennie - she's so helpful! =)

Stretch your fingers and charge your PC - Powerpoint, here we come!

7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home