Thursday, June 08, 2006

A little Somethin' For You (you know who you are)

I borrowed this from Pecos Girl's blog. (Who you can find on Mimsies' blog...still can't figure out this link thing)

Ten Favorites:
Season: Fall
Color: Teal (you know, that blueish/greenish color)
Time: 8:30a.m.
Food: Italian
Drink: Crystal Light lemonade, Sprite, water
Ice Cream: Strawberry Chip from Graeters
Place: Boracay, Philippines
Sport: Basketball and Baseball when the Red Sox are doing we


Nine Currents
Feeling: Bored
Drink: Water
Time: 4:16 p.m.
Show on TV: nothing
Mobile Used: Samsung
Windows open: dos
Clothes: jean skirt and gray t-shirt
Thought: I'm hungry for some Mexican food!

Eight Firsts
Nickname: Sa-woh (some poor kid in Kindergarten who couldn't say his "R's"
Kiss: Walt - my brother-in-law (different story for a different day)
Crush: Rick Walker
Best Friend: Cindy Crowder (lovin' the new last name!)
Vehicle I owned: the Chevy superNova circa 1987
Job: Vet assistant at the age of 14
Date: Walt - watched the Batman movie with catwoman and the freaky penguin
Pet: Candy the cocker spaniel

Seven Lasts
Drink: Water
Kiss: Mr. Dabids
Meal: chicken salad w/ crackers and cottage cheese
Web Site Visited: my blog
Movie Watched: Supersize Me
Phone Call: Rachel - discussing our grocery run for Mexican food tonight
TV Watched: some silly show called Cheyenne on MTV. (told you i was bored)

Six Have You Evers
Broken the Law: Yes (it kills me to say this, but it's true...i'm SUCH a rule follower!)
Kissed Someone You Didn't Know: No
Been in the Middle of/Close to Gunfire: Yes - Mission Trip to Chicago in the ghe-toe
Skinny Dipped: No
Broken Someone's Heart: Don't think so - but if I have, I'm sorry!

Five Things:
You Hear Right Now: my dryer and my computer
On Your Bed: Sheets, comforter, pillows
Things You Ate Today: BBQ Pringles, lunch (see above), eggs and toast, orange juice
Things You Do When Bored: read blogs, watch t.v., e-mail friends
Things You Do For Comfort: bake and chop stuff (i love to make guacamole when I'm stressed. Lots of chopping!)

Four Places You Have Been Today:
Haven't been out today - went on a walk with Rachel. (does that count?)

Three Things on Your Desk Right Now:
cell phone
3-hole punch
my diploma that needs to be hung on the wall

Two Choices:
Coffee or Tea: Tea
Spring or summer: Summer

One Place You Want to Visit:
Italy

1 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

This is a fun one... I'll have to do it.

I'm bitter you didn't count 'Red' as your nickname!

Speaking of poor kids who can't say their R's... "Caaaaa-ndy! Come hewe gull!"

6:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home