Friday, November 10, 2006

Look! A new shoe!



I have a stress fracture. I don't know how I got it. Weird? Yes, it is. My foot had been hurting for two weeks when I went in to see the doctor this past Monday. He x-rayed it and found a stress fracture. "Are you a runner?" he asked. No. "Are you a dancer?" No. I wish I had a good excuse for something like this, but I just don't. I haven't even worked out since school started back! My theory: one of my sweet kiddos in my class might've stepped on my foot at some point and I just don't remember it. Gosh, I don't know. I got a bone density scan yesterday to see if I have any problems there. I should hear back from the dr. in the next few days. In the meantime, I get to wear this stylish boot for three weeks. THREE WEEKS! That means I'll be sportin' this look to the beach in Mexico when we go over Thanksgiving with my family. Sigh. It's going to look great with my swimsuit.

4 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

Stylin'! Too bad they couldn't give you another one to match. =)

I'm sorry you have to wear it in Mexico. That sucks. Maybe if it feels better in a couple of weeks he'll let you take it off? Or you can just wear a plastic bag over it to go swimming and look even HOTTER! =)

6:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, you poor girl! We decided to cancel the hiking trip since you couldn't come..it wouldn't be much fun with out you. :-)

6:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

can't wait to see that boot in mexico! woohoo!

6:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

stylin'!!

8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home