Monday, June 26, 2006

Hilton Head and selling our junk.






Hello! We had a busy weekend with our yard sale. Amazingly enough, our c-r-a-p brought us about $85! We then immediately turned around and bought a $15 side table from our neighbor's garage sale...doesn't that always seem to happen? Anyway, it was fun and we got rid of some junk. The LOVELY dress I'm wearing was a gift from a dear friend that we met in North Africa. She gave my sisters and I each a gift - this was mine.





I'm sorry to say that no one wanted to purchase this lovely item on Saturday and it now resides in our garage sale box waiting to be brought out again in September.

In other news, I finally made sweet Lucy a new doggie bed. This one's nice and fluffy. She loves it! Here's what it looked like before:




And after:






Dave and I also got some new shoes last week. We both were in serious need of a new pair of kicks.
Here they are:




The Hilton Head planning meeting was a hit! We all walked away with our own little jobs. Jared and I found that we were the "serious" planners. We both like lists and spreadsheets a little too much. Mimsies and Dave threatened to go and watch 24 while we finished our meeting. We all stuck it out and had a good time. I think round 2 might be scheduled for this week. Less than 2 weeks to go until we're on the beach!!!





1 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

I'm still bitter about that table. =)

I love that in the first photo of Lucy with her bed, she isn't even laying on it. It emphasizes how much more comfy the new one is!

Aren't our little planning boys cute. Dave looks like an old man with his atlas. I remember my dad hunched over the map, planning out our route before every road trip. =)

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home