Wednesday, July 05, 2006

More pictures...

Those of you who read this blog and would like to comment, I just changed the settings so that anyone can comment. So, you Xanga users and non-bloggers: feel free to write me a little somethin' somethin'.

Our 4th of July was pretty low-key. We hung out around the house and did some odd jobs. We grilled burgers and brats for lunch and then later in the afternoon, we started watching season 1 of LOST. We made it through 2 episodes before we were lured outside by our neighbors and their fireworks. We spent the rest of the night sitting in our neighbor's front lawn watching him light bottle rockets and some mysterious number called the Titanic. It was a fun night.

Now, more pictures of our weekend with my sister:


Molly and I:


Eating dinner on the deck:



We made sure that they got a taste of Skyline Chili Coneys - a Cincinnati favorite:







In my last post, I mentioned Asha Imports. Here is an example of what the Sari Blankets look like. We worked on putting tags on them while they were visiting:



Only 2 more sleeps until we get to leave for Hilton Head! We'll head out on Friday afternoon and start our 12 hour drive to South Carolina. We'll meet up with Mimsies and her husband, one other couple and a Brit from Japan. (All the boys grew up together in the Philippines) I cannot WAIT for vacation to start! Now I'm off to do more laundry and cleaning. Toodles!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YEAH!! I can comment on your blog! Ahh, the freedom! Glad you had a great 4th! I LOVE those sari blankets? How much do they sell for?! No baby serious action yet...just feeling the start, I think. :-)

2:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

who are those two hotties in the first picture?
yummy...conies.

sarah u.: the sari blankets are $50. but if you and sarah want to go together to buy 10, you can get a wholesale price for $25.

sarah p.: cornerstone is going really well. we're pretty busy all day long, and we're selling a lot of stuff! we're already running out of some of the bags! good times!

8:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i want to see pictures from your vacation.

3:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

10:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

6:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home