Wednesday, December 20, 2006

My 12 Days of Christmas

Sweet Freedom.
School is out for one and a half weeks. Yipee!

Here are my 12 Days of Christmas that relate to these past few days.

12 - Students munching on pizza for lunch. (We had a pizza party today - I love me some Papa John's)
11 - As in A.M. I will be sleeping until this time tomorrow morning.
10 - Times that one of my students said my name in about 10 seconds.
9 - Hours of driving (Actually it's 9-1/2) this Friday.
8 - Pieces of leftover pizza that I snagged for dinner tonight.
7 - Time that I'll probably be in bed tonight.
6 - Number of students I had in school today due to the flu bug hitting our school with a vengeance.
5 - Days 'til Christmas.
4 - Number of neighbors that I need to bake cookies for. Mmmm, Chocolate Mint Marvels...
3 - Adoption portfolio books that I finally finished - Hope you like them Kristy!
2 - Days until we leave for New Jersey to spend Christmas with Dave's parents, sister and brother-in-law.
1 - Tired, but happy teacher.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great list and we are excited to have you come and can hardly wait! Hope you don't get the flu bug that hit the school. Get plenty of rest and enjoy the trip.

7:08 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

cute little list Sarah poo. So, maybe just maybe we can talk this break? Seriously.....it is out of control that we have not talked in so long. I am interested in the adoption portfolio you have completed...Is your friend adopting domestic or international? I have not heard anything about having us needing to have an adoption portfolio, so maybe it is just specific to your friend's agency....Anyway, I am happy you are on break! Enjoy!!
Love you!

8:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loved your list!!! Have a good Christmas... we will try to get together after the holidays.

10:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sarah!!

Just got home to Mena and saw the portfolio. It is the BEST!!! I love it. =)

So far the readings by the fam have produced many "awww"'s, several "ooo"'s, and a giant river of tears from Grandma George. Seriously, the poor sweet woman had to stop using her shirt and bust out a big box of Kleenex.

It's a HIT. Thank you soooooo much for your hard work! Surely we'll get picked now!! =)

HUGS,
Kristy

7:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home