Saturday, January 27, 2007

A Whole Lotta Love.

Just want you all to know that I'm ok. Thank you for your words of encouragement over the past few days. The weekend is here and I'm slowly letting last week melt away. Monday starts a new week. I feel like I've learned a lot over the past few days. Integrity is a big part of it. I can only do my best and let everything else fall where it may. Life will go on...and it's too short to be totally stressed out about work all of the time. I will continue to choose to be happy and find the happy moments that remind me of why I love teaching.

On Friday we made a special winter snack in my classroom. We dipped pretzels in chocolate and rolled them in Fruity Pebbles and sprinkles. We also had hot chocolate with marshmallows. The BIG ones. Yum. I wish I could post pictures of my students on my blog. They are so stinkin' cute. I could probably get in big trouble for that, so you'll have to picture it. All of their cute little faces covered in chocolate. Chocolate on their hands. Chocolate on their faces. Chocolate on their necks. You name it. It was quite the sensory experience. That's the stuff I love. When they're not being weasels, or refusing to work, or puking. I love seeing how much fun they have with a fun snack. It was a good day.

So, thanks. Thanks for your love. I have a big meeting on Monday that I'd appreciate your prayers for. After Monday, I'll feel a it more free.

Ta Ta for Now.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey... long time, no write. I am glad your doing better. Nothing like a weekend to give you fresh perspective.
We still need to get together...... I hear Rachel is moving. I am sorry. You guys are still sticking around, right?

6:58 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Hi Traci! Yeah, let's get together!

Sarah, I wish you could post pictures! I at least feel honored that I got to meet the little guys. They ARE stinkin' cute.

Glad you're feeling better. We'll keep praying. And hey, there are a lot of weekends between now and May. =)

2:46 PM  
Blogger Kritter Krit said...

Aren't little kids so CUTE when they're eating a treat with gusto?

There's nothing cuter than a kid with chocolate on their neck and nose!

The aftereffects of the sugar mania - not quite as cute. Yikes. =)

That reminds me, I need to send you a picture of Sophie during her one year old birthday party. Oh my. Chocolate everywhere but in her mouth. I'll email it to you.

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home