Saturday, January 13, 2007

Not an Endorsement

Well, we did it. We just purchased the vacuum of all vacuums. After much research and deliberation, we are now the proud owners of a Dyson vacuum. When I drove in the driveway on Wednesday, I saw this on our front porch:



It's just like Christmas all over again! I can't believe how excited I am about a vacuum. Seriously, though, this thing is designed really well. Even the manual is cool!






The cord is super long, it manuevers well around the house and all of the attachments have their own little place on the vacuum. It even has a super-long hose that I can stretch for miles. We've had it for three and a half days now and I've vacuumed two of those days. This thing makes me want to clean. Apparently, someone else wants to clean too.



I'm ok with that.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the attachment that on the end of the handle! If you can get that one to function all the time, your days of vacuuming are over! That is quite a hose... I mean pose!
As you described the excitement of getting a new Vacuum, it reminded me of the days when I would get new sneakers. I was convinced I could run faster and jump higher as soon as I put them on!
Congrats on the new purchase - how did you survive all these days without one!?

3:39 AM  
Blogger Dave said...

Dave always was a good housewife.....

3:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am SO jealous! Of course, we don't have enough carpet to warrent getting one...unless they work on hardwood too!

7:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love to see a son-in-law with a vacuum! Extra points for you, Dave!

8:15 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Can we borrow Dave - I mean, the vacuum - for an hour or two? I'll gladly fork over the moo-lah if that contraption makes vacuuming less miserable.

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home